Saturday, August 29, 2009

Biography of MTP Model JayLyrik

Photobucket 

JayLyrik.

Name. Janiecia R. Nua
Age. 16
Resides in. Oceanside, CA
School. Pacific View Charter
MTP model since. April 2009

All About You. 

What inspires you the most in life & in modeling? 
God inspires me . I give full credit to him in all that i do because I believe that he is the only one who has had the ability to give me the strength to strive to succeed and and because all things are possible through him, i WILL SUCCEED. 

What made you want to be a model? 
I was always told that I should really consider it but I never thought I really had what it takes to be a model. All the girls you see in magazines and on TV are so gorgeous and skinny and nothing like myself. This makes girls now days nearly want to kill them selves to look that way. I Model to show the world that beauty is natural and you dont have to hide your face in makeup or stop eating to be beautiful. 

Who is/are your hero[s]? 
My Dad, because hes went through so much in his life and beyond his past he pushed it all aside to find God I admire that about him. My dad encourages me to follow my heart and all of my wildest dreams and I love him for that. 

What do you feel are your strengths & weaknesses? 
God gives me the ability to stay strong, weakness is all in your mind. What are your plans for the future? 
To graduate from high school and continue my schooling at an (undecided) junior college, then off to a performing art academy. (schools still undecided.) I hope to move to New York someday:) 

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
My heart is set on singing, but if that doesn't workout for me then either Im going take care of disabled children, or be a makeup stylist. 

What do you like to do in your spare time? 
I like to write music, sing, model, and play basketball. 
If you were to describe yourself in 5 words what would they be & why? 
Creative- my ability to write music, put clothes together, and makeup. 
Outgoing-Im willing to meet new people and Im really friendly and fun. (known to talk alot.) 
Confident-Im known to walk with my head held high, which can be mistaken very easily. 
Argumentative-I dont start them, I finish them. I hate arguing, but when I believe something and really have my heart set on it then its a must that i get my point across. 
Ambitious-When I set my mind to something, it definitely will be done. 

What are your favorite color & least favorite color? 
Favorite: Red and Gold
Least favorite: Royal blue, im not exactly sure why, but theres somthing about it just to dont like. The color of pepto bismol, that stuff is nasty and that color reminds me of it lol. 

What are your favorite food & least favorite food? 
Favorite: Mexican and Chinese food are the bomb! 
Least Favorite: Seafood, eww too fishy. 

Where do you like to shop & why? 
Wetseal, Pacsun, Charlotte Russe ect. because its my style. 

How would you describe your style? 
You'll catch me in a little bit of everything. 

All About Minor Threat Photography. 

What’s it like to be the 2nd model of MTP? 
I love it! MTPs my new other family:) 

What do you love most about modeling for MTP? 
My boss, shes the greatest .! She makes modeling for fun for me, shes not only my boss but my friend and someone I call my sister (Which means alot). I also Love being able to say "Yes Im an MTP Model." its a privilege that not very many get to have. 

What is your favorite picture/photo shoot with MTP? 
Well I only have one shoot thats not the best, (for reasons you wouldn't understand lol) but my favorite picture would have to be me flippin off the camera. 

If someone were to ask you what a typical MTP shoot was like, what would you say? 
Be ready to have fun and laugh your butt off, there's no specific instructions just be free and and have fun with it. Be sexy with the camera just not slutty, smile and be yourself. 

What drew your attention to MTP out of all the other modeling/photography companies? 
MTP's pictures are amazing. I dont know about other companies but working for this one means I can be myself. Were like a family, understand that we dont judge and we dont have a preference on your personality. Were a family, we work together and I feel like fit right in. 

What does MTP mean to you & what do you feel MTP represents? 
Honestly, it means family to me. We work together, grow together, succeed together. 

During a photo shoot & when you’re posing, what message are you trying to show through your pictures? 
Well it all depends on the look were going for. 

All About Your Photographer. 

If you were to describe your photographer, what would you say? 
Amazing person, shes fun, funny and understanding someone who I completely get along with. I love her. 

What does she do to make a photo shoot easier? 
Shes able to work around our schedules, understanding that we are just as busy as she is. She lets us throw in our own unique poses and ideas, encourages us, and helps us through every shoot. 

Where do you think she’ll go with her photography? 
She put her heart into her photography and I believe shes gonna do big things in the future and gonna go far with it. 

Is there anything else you would like to say? 
Nope that will be all

No comments:

Post a Comment